Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,049 (R$ 7,475) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)