Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.178 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,236 (R$ 8,686) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Salvador costs $300 (about 3 hours ago)