Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,211 (元10,170) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (36 minutes ago)