Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,089 (元13,677) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)