Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.950 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,031 (元13,718) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)