Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.374 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,342 (€2,894) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)