Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,418 (€1,670) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)