Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,687 (€2,511) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)