Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.418 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,592 (€3,180) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)