Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.655 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,322 (6,235 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)