Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.145 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,858 (R$ 10,356) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.93 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$900 (about 3 hours ago)