Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 903 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.905 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,731 (R$ 6,158) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)