Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,425 (21,586 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)