Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,098 (22,582 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)