Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,475 (22,103 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)