Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10437 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,697 (₨92,914) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)