Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,983 (€2,281) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)