Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,891 (₨86,549) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)