Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10321 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,958 (₨115,862) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (30 minutes ago)