Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,340 (€1,525) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)