Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,511 (€2,747) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)