Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,871 (€2,534) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)