Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06543 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,152 (₨155,176) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)