Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05485 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,174 (₨203,740) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)