Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05389 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,164 (₨207,160) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)