Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04860 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,635 (₨218,835) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)