Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06078 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,865 (₨195,207) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)