Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,015 (€2,558) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)