Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,589 (6,795TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 2 hours ago)