Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,755 in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)