Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,940 in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)