Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,311 in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)