Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.492 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,608 (7,783TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)