Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.969 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,386 (4,767TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)