Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01799 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,736 (819,033 ₦) in Enugu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)