Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.728 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,899 (6,306 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)