Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,885 (5,070 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)