Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.788 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,646 (7,071 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 3 hours ago)