Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,525 (259,673 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (28 minutes ago)