Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,059 (Bs 14,687) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 3 hours ago)