Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,073 (Bs 28,283) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (32 minutes ago)