Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,460 (Bs 26,143) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)