Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.693 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,495 (9,375 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)