Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,997 (16,456 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)