Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.882 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,987 (15,405 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 3 hours ago)