Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,647 (14,256 ₪) in Eilat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)