Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.802 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,944 (6,627TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)