Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,573 (4,526TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)