Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,622 (7,890TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)