Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.371 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,485 (£2,328) in Edinburgh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 15,000,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 4,000,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)