Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35858 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,423 (Mex$ 20,702) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (43 minutes ago)