Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02037 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,787 (971,295 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)