Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02069 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,489 (651,869 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)