Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,196 (€2,984) in Düsseldorf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)