Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,029 (11,201 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)