Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.696 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,327 (11,962 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)