Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.539 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,181 (11,472 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 8,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)