Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,629 (10,943 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)