Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05587 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,222 (254,558 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (42 minutes ago)