Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10535 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,587 (₨72,020) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (44 minutes ago)