Cost of living in Durgapur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09203 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,108 (₨120,708) in Durgapur.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)