Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09535 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,362 (₨98,186) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (36 minutes ago)