Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32677 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,468 (Mex$ 35,094) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)