Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,780 (R$ 3,941) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)