Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.370 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr26,029 (NZ$5,956) in Dunedin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.93 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$900 (about 3 hours ago)