Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.024 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,869 (NZ$3,158) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)