Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.980 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,059 (NZ$3,827) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)