Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.754 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,294 (NZ$5,110) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)