Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.495 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,476 (NZ$4,778) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)