Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02381 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,781 (536,833 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)