Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14171 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,189 (Php64,841) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)