Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12740 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,517 (Php90,397) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 2 hours ago)