Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,720 (€1,308) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)