Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,805 (15,726 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)