Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.985 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,662 (14,890 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)