Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,467 (7,557 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (40 minutes ago)