Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,027 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,669 (€4,372) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)