Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.718 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,139 (AU$6,388) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)