Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.965 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,293 (AU$5,095) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)