Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,134 prices entered by 708 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.908 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,870 (Dirham 7,268) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)