Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,754 prices entered by 670 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.883 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,478 (Dirham 7,159) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)