Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,573 (1,458,291 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)