Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,554 (4,951TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)