Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,017 (€1,750) in Dortmund.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (41 minutes ago)