Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 35% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,085 (10,949 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)