Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 20% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,859 (16,579 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (16 minutes ago)