Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.757 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 21% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,700 (18,612 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)