Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.649 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,187 (16,484 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)