Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00284 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,862 (2,766,409 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)