Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00313 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,694 (1,819,191 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)