Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23185 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,356 (36,040₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)