Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25311 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,143 (24,269₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (32 minutes ago)