Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03731 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 21% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,646 (606,904 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)