Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03913 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,880 (508,084 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)