Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03934 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,685 (500,374 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)