Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03920 DKK / DJF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,821 (505,707 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)