Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.906 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,640 (2,959TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (38 minutes ago)