Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,460 (5,296TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)