Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.612 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,951 (R$ 9,274) in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)