Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,245 (R$ 7,127) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)