Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.991 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,425 (R$ 9,254) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)