Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44493 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,553 (E£ 21,470) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)