Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34469 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,849 (E£ 34,375) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)