Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36870 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,938 (E£ 29,665) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)