Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35641 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,476 (E£ 32,198) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)